29 May 2015

After years

I  came back to my home country about 2 years ago; and, sometimes, I still feeling like I were there in Finland. It's amazing how these experiences still alive even though they've -in theory- already finished.
Maybe the most different thing of this part of the experience is that now you feel and live everything kinda alone (or just with the others exchangers of the same year and country) 'cose only you know how it was, how it felt... despite of the fact that u can share the experience and let the others know many things about your exchange year, only u feel many things again, and again, and again. Sometimes I find myself laughing at sth that happened 2 years ago -or even more!-, or talking and thinking in Swedish, or even I'm Finnish (even though I know about 5 words,hahah). To talk/think/dream/write sometimes in Swedish it's kinda therapy for me; when I do that I know that nobody else out there understands me... it's like to me talking loud to myself with the certain that nobody will never get it. Also when I turn my mind into SwedishFinnish-mode I feel the same happiness like when I was discovering everything again.
Thanks Finland, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment